Black Ops - Introducing UAC3

Where threads go to rest

Black Ops - Introducing UAC3

Postby >Neo< » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Introducing UAC3

UAC3 (Universal Anti-Cheat) is a community made Anti-Cheat that will scan your process and memory to see if any hack are running. Because some hacks can get passed the detection system they included a screen capture ability so we can see what is on your screens. So that players can report screenshots.

When does it start?

Start Date : 28th January 2011
Mandatory Date : 14th February 2011

From the 28th of January 2011 we will be asking clans to start running UAC3 so that they can get used to it and work out any problems they might have before we make it mandatory on the 14th of February.

Help Guides

In the downloads section you will find the following :

1) A step by step guide on how to install and run UAC3
2) An illegal commands guide so that you can see examples of screenshots that are NOT ALLOWED on E-dom. This also includes the commands for it so you can remove them from your config if you have been using them.
3) A special definition file (def) for E-dom. (They could not get it to say E-dom as they ran out of room so it is called BO ED)

This should help you get set up.

You can find the UAC3 downloads here : http://www.eurodomination.net/downloads.php

(look in the Black Ops • Client Files section near the bottom)

You will also need to add your UAC3 ID to your profile before you can play.

New Black Ops Rules

The Black Ops rules have also been updated to include UAC3

UAC3 Anti Cheat
Each player is responsible for having UAC3 running during a match. If your screenshots did not upload automatically (this can be caused by an error), you must upload them manually within 24 hours. The system will tell you how to do this.

Every player is required to submit his UAC3 UserID to be eligible to play Black Ops matches. Go to 'Edit my Profile' in the User Control on the right and fill in your UserID.

Just before the match starts, each clan is responsible for having their team in the match room (in UAC3), you have 10 minutes to do this. After 10 minutes, the match will start, so make sure you're in.

If a player was missing during the match , one has to prove one had UAC3 running. A player can be missing by entering a wrong fixture ID or defination file. When one done this, one has to post this in the match fixture and link to one's screenschots. If he can not prove this or did not have UAC3 running, the player in question will get an appropriate punishment.

Failure to run UAC3:
1st offense: 2 week warning
2nd offense: 2 week match ban
3rd offense: Default win and 4 week match ban

Illegal Config Commands
Players are not allowed to change commands to give an unfair advatage over players. By illegal config commands we mean lines in the code to take out things like grass, leaves and textures. As more and more of the config is explored more illegal commands will be discovered. The illegal commands will be included in a PDF file that will be updated to the community up to date. If a player is found to have used one after the date it was added to the PDF file then the following punishments will dealt.

1st offense: Official warning
2nd offense: 1 month match ban
3rd offense: 6 months match ban
4th offense: Admin Discretion: from 1 year temporary ban up to a permanent ban

Illegal Config Command Updates

The illegal Config commands PDF will be updated when new commands are found. So please keep an eye on the forum for any updates.
>Neo<
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: >Neo<
Xfire Nick: neoattotal
Steam_Nick: neoattotal

Re: Black Ops - Introducing UAC3

Postby kenitan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 am

that sounds like they put a lot of responsibility with running uac and it working properly on players, can see a lot of ppl confused by that explanation of what to do and when tbh.
"pad jest OK, ale mysz to jednak 360 stopni plynnego wpierdolu" :D

kenitan
Donator
Donator

Title: SICKNOTE
Bad Company 2 Nick: kenitan
Xfire Nick: kenitan
Steam_Nick: TiT_Kenitan

Postby >Neo< » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 am

Well tbh i aint using it so i guess i aint playing BO again on edom, they were gonna remove the screenshot function for edom matches as that is the cause of most lag spikes when using it and once again they have done the opposite so fuck em.
>Neo<
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: >Neo<
Xfire Nick: neoattotal
Steam_Nick: neoattotal

Postby tomm0 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm

thats a lot of hassle ... not something i usually find myself giving a shit about ... .. .. .

if needs be i would find an hour or so (whilst thinking about a pb exe that takes 2 mins to install and update)

game killer.... as its not bad for a match or 2
tomm0

Title: Ask Me For A TS3 Key
Bad Company 2 Nick: tit tomm0
Xfire Nick: tomm000000000000000
Steam_Nick: tomm0250

Postby Lesque » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

1.open it
2.watch beastiality
3.they see screenshots
4.???????????????