Back To Karkand Released

Everything Battlefield 3

Back To Karkand Released

Postby Onionman » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:58 pm

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ne ... 318543533/

Now that Karkand is out, feel free to enjoy yourselves in an environment with enhanced destruction and new assignments.
Also don´t forget to give us your war stories, progress reports and post your nicest screenshots and feedback on the forums.

If you haven’t followed us before, Back to Karkand is our first expansion pack for Battlefield 3. It features four legendary Battlefield 2 maps reimagined in the Frostbite 2 engine, with enhanced levels of destruction.

More than just a map pack, Back to Karkand also features 10 new weapons to extend your arsenal (you can bring these new weapons back to the base game maps), three classic vehicles from Battlefield 2, including the STOVL fighter jet (excellent for hovering and capturing bases), Desert Buggy, and and APC, five new dog tags, and an added layer of persistence with the all-new Assignments you need to complete to unlock new weapons.

Now go back to Karkand and let us know what you think in the Battlelog forums! To find your new maps, just use Quick Match or the server browser as you normally would. The four new maps will appear together with the nine ones from the base game. For a full guide on how to use the server browser on console, check out this guide we prepared earlier.

If you are a Limited Edition owner, you are entitled to this entire expansion pack at no extra charge. Otherwise, you can buy it for PC from Origin at $14,99 or for Xbox 360 from Xbox Live Marketplace or the in-game store for 1200 Microsoft Points.

Right now, we some players are experiencing issues with launching Karkand and we are investigating this issue as good as we can.

The last line is important, lots of people having problems logging into Origin or having a "game content not found" error.

As for the expansion pack itself, I've only played Strike at Karkand so far and it's an awesome map.
Onionman
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: Onionmon
Steam_Nick: noinnam
Battlefield 3: Onionmon

Re: Back To Karkand Released

Postby Sirus » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:39 pm

everything seems ok now
Maps are good too
ImageImage
Sirus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Title: Site Owner
Bad Company 2 Nick: SirusVirus
Xfire Nick: SirusVirusuk
Battlefield 3: SirusVirus1

Postby Gio » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah wouldn't work for me yesterday, quite rage worthy but I'm guessing/hoping it'll be fine now.
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Postby craig » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

I got this for the PS3 the other day, free of charge since I have the limited edition :)
We are the people. We are the Feeder fans.
craig
TiT Member
TiT Member

Xfire Nick: evanzo27
Steam_Nick: evanzo

Return to Battlefield 3