Back to Karkand: Gulf of Oman gameplay, combat vehicles reve

Everything Battlefield 3

Back to Karkand: Gulf of Oman gameplay, combat vehicles reve

Postby Sirus » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Going Back to Karkand: Gulf of Oman gameplay, combat vehicles revealed

The countdown to our first Battlefield 3 expansion pack Back to Karkand continues. This week, we have new gameplay footage from our reimagining of all-time classic map Gulf of Oman. Plus, more info on the new vehicles you will be able to take control of come December.

Check out this gameplay trailer from our reimagined version of Gulf of Oman. Like in previous Back to Karkand trailers, you can see some of the new vehicles in action here. The three combat vehicles that we are bringing back from Battlefield 2 in Back to Karkand are the STOVL fighter jet, desert buggy, and one of the APC’s.

"I wanted to complement what we already have in the base game, plus I wanted to bring back some of the classic vehicles from Battlefield 2 that we know players loved, such as the Short Take-Off/Vertical Landing fighter jet and the desert buggy. In today’s trailer, you can also get a first glimpse of a hitherto unannounced fourth vehicle bound to strike fear into the very hearts of the enemy. See if you can spot it!", said Back to Karkand Lead Designer Niklas Fegraeus.

Come back later for more details on Back to Karkand. We have more videos coming your way, and more details on the new Back to Karkand weapons that you can bring back to the base game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGXp-qR ... r_embedded [youtube.com]

As always, if you pre-ordered your copy of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition, you are entitled to Back to Karkand at no extra charge and will be notified in-game once it is available for download and play in December. Anyone can buy it on the launch day for $14.99/1200 Microsoft Points, or the equivalent in their local currency. PlayStation 3 players will have exclusive 1 week early access to Back to Karkand.
ImageImage
Sirus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Title: Site Owner
Bad Company 2 Nick: SirusVirus
Xfire Nick: SirusVirusuk
Battlefield 3: SirusVirus1

Re: Back to Karkand: Gulf of Oman gameplay, combat vehicles

Postby Gio » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:04 am

Oman is such a genius design of a map... Karkand was also great until retards discovered nadespam back in bf2. In this title that doesn't seem to be as great an issue so I'm lookin forward to that map being kind of... Cleansed of the curse retards brought upon it.

I haven't actually checked the vid cos it was askin to sign in and i cba'd it but I'm hoping the flag system in conquest will remain as 2 uncaps (1 of those being carrier for amarika) and 7 capturable ones. As long as they haven't tried to be clever and lower it to something like 4 flags or even 5 then it'll be perfection.

Happy with how this expansion is shaping up though, only boring thing about it is wake island tbh.
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Return to Battlefield 3