PC version of Battlefield 3 has been leaked

Everything Battlefield 3

PC version of Battlefield 3 has been leaked

Postby Sirus » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 am

Piracy can be a gaming company's worst nightmare. And on a game as popular and anticipated as Battlfield 3; a PC leak should have been expected. As of reading this post, the Battlefield 3 leak can be found over numerous torrent and file sharing websites.

The download is 10GB in size, and the campaign mode has been working flawlessly, according to reports. The torrent build is in Russia, but supports other languages such as English and Spanish. This obviously leads us to believe the leak originated in Russia. Perhaps a game reviewer decided to upload it out of spite, or maybe a retailer did. Either way, it's nearly 2 weeks before release and the game is leaked already, so this is bad news.

There has been no official statement by DICE on the issue, but hopefully it doesn't hurt the company very badly. It'd be appreciated if everyone goes out and buys the game; whether or not you decide to download the game crack. Support the company. Battlefield 3 can be pre-ordered online or at your local retail store.

Submitted by Laugh
ImageImage
Sirus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Title: Site Owner
Bad Company 2 Nick: SirusVirus
Xfire Nick: SirusVirusuk
Battlefield 3: SirusVirus1

Re: PC version of Battlefield 3 has been leaked

Postby Clay_Pigeon » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:56 pm

i heard a rumour that i actually have this but im waiting for a crack to appear so i can play the SP.

With that being said There still has been no official statement by ClayPigeon saying that this is true.

Rofl at the silly sods installing this and trying to play and getting there origin accounts banned though.
If less is more just think how much more more would be?

Clay_Pigeon
Game Admin
Game Admin

Title: Eye pecker
Bad Company 2 Nick: phail_bob
Steam_Nick: kuripijon

Re: PC version of Battlefield 3 has been leaked

Postby Sirus » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm

should be a Skidrow crack appearing in the next day or 2
If i was the type of person to download a game like this, I wouldnt install it to the same drive/folder as origin
ImageImage
Sirus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Title: Site Owner
Bad Company 2 Nick: SirusVirus
Xfire Nick: SirusVirusuk
Battlefield 3: SirusVirus1

Return to Battlefield 3