70%
No
10%
Maybe
20%

Total votes : 20

Re: Battlefield 3, Are you buying it?

Postby >Neo< » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Right psycho, stop acting like BF3 is gonna save the fuckin gaming world cause quite frankly IT WONT.
Fact 1, it's not a "totally new engine", Frostbite 2.0 is just a tweaked version of Frostbite, so same as used in BC2 and MoH just with new lighting features and bit more destruction.
Fact 2, It will never be as appealing to a competitive crowd as BC2 was, no mod tools, and as for the time warp comment, CS 1.6/CS:S/CoD4 still the most popular competitive FPS going regardless of age or looks, that wont change anytime soon either.
I played the beta enough to know that yer it is like a reskinned BC2/MoH but with some extra's, and it just aint for me, same as BC2 wasn't, battlefield series just doesn't do it for me and that's MY opinion and i'm entitled to it just as the others are, so i'll happily stay in my "time warp" and play something i enjoy and still has competitive support irule.gif
>Neo<
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: >Neo<
Xfire Nick: neoattotal
Steam_Nick: neoattotal

Postby tomm0 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 pm

lol lol lol

it was the same with bc2 psycho just gets all worked up when a new game is released he will be the same as us, and we will most likely all buy it for some fun .... we just know and understand b4 we get it it will die Vsoon unless your a die hard battlefield fan. the whole its more realistic shit dont wash for me cause you know the fucking building is gonna collapse and when its going once you have done it a few times lol not to mention campers on the big maps ...tho i did enjoy the tanks/choppers.

chill out anyway tis only a fucking game i mainly play cod2 atm :) but then i am stuck in a timewarp LETS DO THE TIMEWARP AGAAAIIIIN.... STEP TO THE LEFT >>>>....>>......
tomm0

Title: Ask Me For A TS3 Key
Bad Company 2 Nick: tit tomm0
Xfire Nick: tomm000000000000000
Steam_Nick: tomm0250

Postby PsychoticImp » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:55 pm

BF3 Wont save the gaming world because it does not need saving. 2011 Has been an amazing year for games with the titles bf3, skyrim, Rage to name a few. Yes the Frostbite engine has been enhanced heavily to outstanding effects to give the best graphics in any fps game yet. As for the competitive side of things, there are tools being created for BF3 but they have not revealed any details as yet. So yes these games are the best competitive games out at this time. At no time did say people where not entitled to there opinions, i have simply been stating MY opinions. Yeah you happily stay playing the same 2-3 maps in cod4. After 4 years the game, for me, is boring. Bring on BF3 WOOT! lovers.gif Tommo i dont think ill be the same as the rest of you. Iv played BC2 for nearly 300 hours and was addicted to the BF3 beta! Cant wait for it to come out! BF3 is the way to go now. MW3 sounds cack, they have stated its just mw2 with new maps and mw2 was pants!
We learnin' life's lessons while we blaze this herbal essence
PsychoticImp
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: PsychoticGimp
Xfire Nick: PsychoticImp
Steam_Nick: PsychoticImp

Postby xxSerenityxx » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:34 am

Wow gunshot.gif is all am going to say lol

I think the term you are all looking for is EACH TO THERE OWN lovers.gif
xxSerenityxx
Game Admin
Game Admin

Title: Game Admin

Postby Sirus » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:49 pm

I like Jelly ;)
ImageImage
Sirus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Title: Site Owner
Bad Company 2 Nick: SirusVirus
Xfire Nick: SirusVirusuk
Battlefield 3: SirusVirus1

Postby tomm0 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:21 am

"we just know and understand b4 we get it it will die Vsoon unless your a die hard battlefield fan" nuff said group.gif
tomm0

Title: Ask Me For A TS3 Key
Bad Company 2 Nick: tit tomm0
Xfire Nick: tomm000000000000000
Steam_Nick: tomm0250

Postby Sirus » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:42 pm

dunno how fast it will die off, but they have made a good game for what i have played so far
The rush and kill we are so used to in cod game is here
the metro map did feel like playing cod with some awesome gfx, when they were sorted out that is
Gameplay is way faster than any other battlefield i have played

lets hope they iron out the bugs and give us a good game with some longevity

Time will tell
ImageImage
Sirus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Title: Site Owner
Bad Company 2 Nick: SirusVirus
Xfire Nick: SirusVirusuk
Battlefield 3: SirusVirus1

Postby Lesque » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:36 pm

the fact is it was always going to be a mix because every game has their faults and they were attempting to take the best parts from each game and implement them, everyone complaining it isn't the same as battlefield 2. it's not battlefield 2 if you cannot understand that and are perfectly happy to pay for the same game every year i suggest you look towards EA sports or potentially the guitar hero series. also whilst call of duty 4 was a great game it is stale so there is clearly a need for a new game to rejuvinate the clan to it's previous position as top server for UK and generally great atmosphere and membership.
Lesque
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Postby Gio » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 pm

PsychoticImp wrote:they have stated its just mw2 with new maps

What was it you said to me a few posts ago?

Lol nah I'm not baiting tho cos thats probably right anyway, its pretty much been the routine since cod4 but oddly enough I'm beginning to miss the arcady style of cod, its been quite a mistake buying the last 1 on a console and I'm also liking the look of the weapons list in the new one (if what I saw wasn't bs).

On an even more lolable note turns out I'm getting bf3 anyway since my new gfx card will gimme a free download voucher for it, as well as batman arkham city Lolz...
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Postby kenitan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:17 am

maybe you will like gio ;) (hacker) :D
"pad jest OK, ale mysz to jednak 360 stopni plynnego wpierdolu" :D

kenitan
Donator
Donator

Title: SICKNOTE
Bad Company 2 Nick: kenitan