So uhh ... Black ops?

So uhh ... Black ops?

Postby Gio » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Anyone got it then? Im curious to see what you guys might think of it cos I think its amazing, I've got it on the ps3 though so I aint making a return yet D:, the maps which I always moan about are quite good, not exactly massive but somehow nicely varried by which I mean they arent all faggishly symmetrical with limited waypoints. Although what they were thinking when they made Nuketown is a puzzle to me.

Secondly recoil and oh God thank you it is finally here (except of course the mp5 and 74u which are both predictably spammed by mostly noaimers). General collection of weapons they have included in this game is brilliant as well imo.

The biggest plus about the game must be the fact that it isn't so easy anymore for anyone whos played shooters for a good few years, the gameplay has undergone a fair bit of these little amendments that have made a massive difference and its only been a week but I'm pretty much convinced this is a long lasting game for me.

Everything I've said is based on the ps3 experience so I'm wondering if on the pc its 'The same old cod' or whether it is just as different as it feels on the ps3.
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Re: So uhh ... Black ops?

Postby >Neo< » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Well despite early teething problems theres plenty of us enjoying it and treyarch have patches in the making to help things out futher as well as mod tools to come. promod creator raf1 has also stated all the cvars are present to make a promod for it so it looks like it could be a worthy replacement for cod 4.
>Neo<
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: >Neo<
Xfire Nick: neoattotal
Steam_Nick: neoattotal

Postby SaulzR » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:54 pm

god awful public game in all honestly
but promod looks quite promising :)
SaulzR

Postby Lesque » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm

gr8 on ps3
Lesque
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Postby Gio » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I've had a go on a pc and its ok but feels like cod4, by that I mean soon as I grabbed the mouse the recoil I felt on the ps3 didn't really feel like it was there as much. Its basically the mouse-analog difference as obviously precision, reflex, speed and accuracy are all very much better with the mouse.

So I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be enjoying this game as much on the pc because its just madness, I find myself playing quite tactically on the ps3 rather than jump flying around corners spraying ppl like we always did on cod4 Lolz.

Still good on the pc no doubt, but yeah promod would probably make it a bit more interesting.
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Postby tomm0 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 pm

i think its deffo a worthy replacement for cod 4

mw2 could have been if they had servers ect bye bye to activision and WP to treyarch they done good

been enjoying MP and not had any of the hiccups others have spoke about
tomm0

Title: Ask Me For A TS3 Key
Bad Company 2 Nick: tit tomm0
Xfire Nick: tomm000000000000000
Steam_Nick: tomm0250

Postby TiT Chris » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Hmm I may have to look into getting this judging by what you guys are saying... sniper.gif
TiT Chris
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: Chris654321
Xfire Nick: chris654321
Steam_Nick: chris6543210

Postby kenitan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 am

hey chris is still alive ;), i enjoyed playing black ops, it may be replacement for cod 4 depend how good promod will be, shame that match tonight didn't happen we would know more of competetive side of it. I am not bored of playing public yet and sniper rifles ain't that good in this game so not that many camping snipers wanna be, only those normal - stay in a corner or in a window and wait noobs. Defo worth the money for me
"pad jest OK, ale mysz to jednak 360 stopni plynnego wpierdolu" :D

kenitan
Donator
Donator

Title: SICKNOTE
Bad Company 2 Nick: kenitan
Xfire Nick: kenitan
Steam_Nick: TiT_Kenitan

Postby TiT Chris » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Yep still alive :D Just a lot of time taken up at Uni now. I'll look into getting it around Christmas I think, that and Fallout :)
TiT Chris
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: Chris654321
Xfire Nick: chris654321
Steam_Nick: chris6543210

Return to Black Ops