NFS:Shift

NFS:Shift

Postby craig » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 am

I bought this yesterday and glad i did. 100x better than Undercover which reminded me of a ps2 game.

Shift is actually a really good game and can rival grid for 2nd best racing gam out right now(dirt2 is top till GT5(the god of racing games)comes out).

NFS has taken the step up to compete with the likes of Gran Turismo and Codemaster games. Possibly the best NFS so far.
We are the people. We are the Feeder fans.
craig
TiT Member
TiT Member

Xfire Nick: evanzo27
Steam_Nick: evanzo

Re: NFS:Shift

Postby Gio » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 pm

yeah if u compare it to nfs undercover and the few games that followed that its a good game, if u compare it to nfs 3 hot pursuit or 4 high stakes (yes i mean the ps1 games) then no it isnt particularly brilliant.

It feels too arcade, less so than grid but still too drifty and shit, when i first played it i wasnt impressed, all i thought is nice graphics, a good number of decent cars, and some good tracks but there is nothing that made me want to play it again, played it once and itll be sold soon.

In all honesty grid isnt good either, in fact i think its a shocking game, its worse than toca 1, i can find absolutely no reason to play that unless im up 4 some online bashing because u will never get a normal clean fair race on that game.
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Postby craig » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:27 pm

I do cause im FAST bike.gif set5_b/driving.gif set5_b/auto.gif
We are the people. We are the Feeder fans.
craig
TiT Member
TiT Member

Xfire Nick: evanzo27
Steam_Nick: evanzo

Postby Gio » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 am

lolz :lol:
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Postby Kanoxia » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 am

I like it, graphics are nice, gameplay is good. I just think there should be more options for cars
Image -plundered from Seren Yaaar!
Kanoxia
Donator
Donator

Postby Gio » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 pm

it aint that bad, maybe i grilled at it a bit back there but the thing that makes me lol the most, is the fact that crashing the shite out of people is actually part of the game, if u choose the 'Agressive' way to play it instead of the 'Precise' way rofl...
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Return to Playstation