MOH Screenshots

Pc Games

Re: MOH Screenshots

Postby Clay_Pigeon » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:19 am

not sure about this one, i played it a little but even on the max res it just seemed like my actual guy was a sack of spuds just felt to large and clumsy for me there didnt seem to be any fluidity to the movement and i just felt really detached from the game, i dont no maybe i have been spoiled with cod4 im just not sure about this one.
If less is more just think how much more more would be?

Clay_Pigeon
Game Admin
Game Admin

Title: Eye pecker
Bad Company 2 Nick: phail_bob
Steam_Nick: kuripijon

Postby Gio » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Watched a gameplay video and unless theres like a hardcore mode, the game looks horrid, graphics wise yeah great, but i saw that the geezer playing was just running around rushing with an m4 and spraying at ppl with no recoil whatsoever, the crosshairs just stayed in the exact same position throughout the 30 rounds that were being sprayed out, thats even less recoil than in cod, so if u compare it to bc2 where the gameplay engine was taken from and slightly modified, its a rly shitty first impression for me so i probably wont buy...
Gio
TiT Member
TiT Member

Postby Vipz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:44 pm

i cant beleive anyone thinks that a MOH game or a future CoD game will be any good?!! how many times do u need to be fukked in the ass by a giant jalapeno b4 u say ... ouch ?
Vipz

Xfire Nick: vipersniper1

Previous

Return to PC Gaming