Crysis 2 Demo

Pc Games

Crysis 2 Demo

Postby Riddle » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey!

Have you played the Crysis 2 multiplayer demo yet? If not, do it! It's an awesome game, i'm having more fun right now than with CoD4.
And it does have pretty low system requirements - on "hardcore", highest graphics level, it runs better than Crysis 1 on next to highest settings on my rig.

See you there!

BTW: I'm no longer lagging! New 6mb net!
Riddle

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

Postby Napster » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Most of us are already playing it lol and some not mentioning any names "Neo" are addicted :P
TorrentIt Old Skool
Napster
Game Admin
Game Admin

Title: Forum Cleaner
Bad Company 2 Nick: Naps
Xfire Nick: TiT_Napster
Steam_Nick: tit_napster

Postby Riddle » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Well, great!
I personally already love this game too, so i wanted more people to know about it. Nanosuit is definitely my thing:
Image :)

BTW: I'm hoping to see TiT server, so that i can teaba... i mean we can play together :D
...and possibility to add TiT clan tag, because right now it's censored by game:)

Have fun playing!
Riddle

Postby >Neo< » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Yer its a fun game, runs fairly well on my rig, enough so that i can still own most of the buggers playing lol but i cant see a competitive side to it. The original crysis didn't have a very long competitive side to things and i doubt this will either so i wont be buying, just having fun with the demo. My money will more than likely go on homefront as that seems to be more of what everyone is loooking for in a game these days.
>Neo<
TiT Team Member
TiT Team Member

Bad Company 2 Nick: >Neo<
Xfire Nick: neoattotal
Steam_Nick: neoattotal

Return to PC Gaming